The Naked Troll Project

Friday, June 23, 2006

HOT DAMN I BOUGHT A SNAKE!


Oh man I've got a snake. This is the coolest ever... I can have two pets out at once... I am the freaking beast master! Anyways on to the point, Ive done a few important things today. Level 24-25 have been the threshold of a new phenomenon. I'm missing like crazy I dont really know why. Its on specific enemies I think its a warrior skill but I dont really know because I never really played a warrior up to the 20's. Just like my previous post I can still tank like a mofo but now I'm about 10x better at mob managment so I can effectivly fight 3 creatures at once and the beastslaying enchants are actually noticable. The second thing of note that happened today is that I met either a bot or some guy who cant speak english. I was doing a quest that involved killing a bunch of things so I wouldnt feel bad about not grinding and this guy invites me to a group. So I go along with it thinking hes helping me out but instead the guy is a machine, he just wanders around killing shit and coming close to death every time. A ring drops and since I think rings dont count as armor since they dont actually add anything to armor I roll on it. This guy also rolls on it and he gets it. So I tell him I'll buy it for 5g because I have money that isnt really going anywhere and I should use it somehow. No response so I raise the bid to 10g... still nothing. So I'm thinking anyone in their right mind would trade a trashy ring for 10g. The guy then quits my group and runs off and off a cliff. So now I'm thinking to myself... wtf just happened? Did I fall victim to a gold farmer? So I did the thing any warm blooded american would do... talk to a friend who knows how to speak chinese in order to swear at the person behind the computer. So if you ever find yourself in this situation send them a tell with "wang ba dan" which means bastard. See this blog is educational now, it spreads culture and language to the masses.

Interesting Facts:
-In the image at the top of this post are my guildies Hoovesnhorns and Vorath we have a ton of animals.
-My snake is red.
-"Wang ba dan" = Bastard
-I'm slowly going crazy with all this grinding I might need to take a break with questing for a few levels.
-I think I can make it to 40 without problems
-I really suck at being a hunter in PVP terms
-This is the special edition of NTProject its a sandwich.

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey troll, you should give us a /played update each day so we know how long its taking you to roflpwn with no armor

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Octagon said...

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm gonna start doing this!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jake said...

THE POWER PLUG IS HERE! I WILL BE ON SOON!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used Wang ba dan today. Got whispered by another low lvl hunter farmer. Apparently the way i'm playing is the way farmers play :p Just hit 17 and he was 16. He laughed when I said it and then tried to carry on convo which I didnt know :p

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Octagon said...

ROFL NICE!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, polo lacoste, uggs outlet, coach purses, nike air force, hollister uk, timberland pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, hogan outlet, true religion jeans, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, burberry handbags, nike tn, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, lululemon canada, nike blazer pas cher, coach outlet store online, uggs outlet, michael kors, burberry outlet, hollister pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, new balance, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, oakley pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, replica handbags

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

beats by dre, louboutin, hermes belt, iphone cases, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, gucci, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, celine handbags, nike air max, vans, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, new balance shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ray ban, converse outlet, asics running shoes, hollister clothing, herve leger, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, hollister, ghd hair, reebok outlet, nike trainers uk, converse, timberland boots, soccer shoes, vans outlet, nike air max, oakley, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, baseball bats, instyler, hollister, babyliss, nike roshe run, jimmy choo outlet, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, ferragamo shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home