The Naked Troll Project

Saturday, September 09, 2006

49 and standing tall


So today I ground off ogres in ferelas to 48 and then I went to searing gorge and did quests... which was an alright idea cause most of the quests were kill everything in this area for a while. I got like 70% to level and then went to tanaris to finish it off with a couple quests. Quests in the grinding area seem to speed me up... If not for those quests it would have taken me an extra hour to level. Although random 60 alliance kept running by, dismounting and then proceding to gank the shit out of me. I dont know what the hell about this gets them off... killing a naked troll? Or one shotting someone they dont even get honor points for? I joined some random guild my good buddy zeath hooked me up with... But they are not alcoholics and they dont swear enough or make fun of people for my taste. So I decided its finally time to apply to get into the guild I joined the server for. Nightmare on Elf Street... a bunch of friends and family are actually in that guild.

Alas poor Risen... you will always hold a special place in my heart.

People keep telling me to put some damn pants on... I wonder if this is going to progress to threatening to cut my legs off soon.

Along with the whole clothing thing do trinkets count? Cause I have like a sponge or something that removes a bleeding effect. Luffa the wonder sponge. Its more like a secret extra spell than anything else... Doesnt add stats, doesnt add armor... its a spell remove bleeding. I'm gonna consider it that.

Oh something interesting to talk about is the talents I've been picking. I've basically gone down the beast mastery tree. Making my pet as much of a DPS powerhouse as possible. I havent spent points in that tree aside from making my pet hit harder. It is incredibly usefull in pvp to do a bestial wrath so then the damn warlocks and mages cant do crap to it. Also bestial wrath makes my pet giant, red, and deal +50% damage. Intimidation is another good one, a 3 second stun that can easily change the tide of the battle. I recently added +30% pursuit speed which came in handy when a elf tried to run a way... Too bad for him chunkasaurus recently got his running legs on. He chased him down into a river and mauled him to death. So aside from that I put points into marksmanship. The talent that reduces mana for my shots and the one that increases crit chance by 1% for each point. My build works suprisingly well in pvp as well as pve just make sure you hit the mage hard and fast.

In other news, the game is still just as easy.

/played 9 days 4 hours

Interesting Facts:
-I miss Risen
-WoW is my anti-drug
-I wonder if this could lead to a job as a game tester for mmo's?

3 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, polo lacoste, uggs outlet, coach purses, nike air force, hollister uk, timberland pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, hogan outlet, true religion jeans, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, burberry handbags, nike tn, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, lululemon canada, nike blazer pas cher, coach outlet store online, uggs outlet, michael kors, burberry outlet, hollister pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, new balance, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, oakley pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, replica handbags

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

beats by dre, louboutin, hermes belt, iphone cases, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, gucci, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, celine handbags, nike air max, vans, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, new balance shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ray ban, converse outlet, asics running shoes, hollister clothing, herve leger, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, hollister, ghd hair, reebok outlet, nike trainers uk, converse, timberland boots, soccer shoes, vans outlet, nike air max, oakley, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, baseball bats, instyler, hollister, babyliss, nike roshe run, jimmy choo outlet, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, ferragamo shoes

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

toms shoes, canada goose jackets, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg uk, ugg, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, supra shoes, montre pas cher, swarovski, links of london, barbour uk, moncler, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, barbour, louis vuitton, canada goose, lancel, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, wedding dresses, replica watches, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, moncler uk, canada goose, moncler, doudoune moncler, hollister, moncler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home