The Naked Troll Project

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lol this is my raid gear.


So I finished up the ony key and killed Drak, and now I decided to go on a uhh UBRS run with a bunch of people from my guild. Cause they are drunken awesome mofos and apparently this is the fastest UBRS run I've ever been on. It was some very good times, lots of swearing lots of random bursts of rage. Some people in my guild said something along the lines of, "I knew you were naked but I didn't know you did this all the time."

In all seriousness I think rings and necklaces might be a good investment for me, I don't really know why I never wore them before aside from the fact that they are equippable. These things can really add to my crit chance and make me somewhat more usefull. So I get to twiddle stats on jewlery to get the most dps output possible. Or I could just go for fire resistance cause that stuff is sweet.

I switched to marksmanship to increase my awesome DPS, and HOLY CRAP did it make a difference. Now instead of hitting from 100-200 now I hit for 300-400 with auto shot. I crit for 1k off a multi shot which was pretty crazy. I also crit for 2.2k on a aimed shot, I assume that I can probably get a higher crit out of that.

Ony... I'm callin you out!

Interesting Facts:
-The Beast always kills me.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin shoes, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike roshe, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany jewelry, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin uk, jordan pas cher, air max, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, nike free, michael kors pas cher, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, polo outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin, nike free run, tiffany and co, nike air max, prada handbags, burberry pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, tory burch outlet

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, polo lacoste, uggs outlet, coach purses, nike air force, hollister uk, timberland pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, hogan outlet, true religion jeans, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, burberry handbags, nike tn, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, lululemon canada, nike blazer pas cher, coach outlet store online, uggs outlet, michael kors, burberry outlet, hollister pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, new balance, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, oakley pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, replica handbags

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

toms shoes, canada goose jackets, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg uk, ugg, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, supra shoes, montre pas cher, swarovski, links of london, barbour uk, moncler, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, barbour, louis vuitton, canada goose, lancel, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, wedding dresses, replica watches, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, moncler uk, canada goose, moncler, doudoune moncler, hollister, moncler

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger menna said...

طريق العروبة
تركيب رخام دبي
تركيب سيراميك دبي
سباك فى دبى

 

Post a Comment

<< Home