The Naked Troll Project

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Gotta kill a buncha dragons!


I'm at the wonderful part in the Onyxia Key quest chain where I get to hunt down and kill 3-4 dragons. However the real point is tonight I have gained acceptance among a raid group, I gained their respect as opposed to being called the noob without armor. They didn't boot me from the group which is really awesome of them, probably because I am the only hunter. They didn't actually notice I wasnt wearing armor till the ninja costume wore off which is probably a really good thing. Thats what I assume secured my ranking among them because they didnt get a chance to descriminate against my lack of armor. I need to load up a DPS meter on the computer I've been working on for the past week or so because I havent been able to keep tabs on how I rank against my peers. This I went through UBRS (upper black rock spire) we went the whole way, the biggest problem I faced was The Beast. He was gunning for me for some reason it was really odd. Anyways I managed to kite Drak sucessfully which was a great experience. In fact I managed to not take any damage during that.

On the second front of this war I got my warrior to level 15 because I'ma lazy punk, hes a pain in the ass to level because he constantly dies. If you see a naked tauren warrior out in the barrens running from green mobs... Thats me. Its pretty spectacular to see the massive differences between a hunter and a warrior in regards to this. I think my hunter could actually take more hits than my warrior is at this level. The major difference aside from class is race and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I use warstomp all the time and I would not trade it for anything. That racial is my bread and butter, I use it in any fight with multiple mobs and it saves my ass. Right now I'm using a mace and a sheild. Even with the armor from the sheild I get trounced. Hell I tried using defender stance for a little while, I just got my ass beat worse. I cannot wait till I get dual weild. That will probably be in a couple days.

Interesting Facts:
-Dragon Eyes are fun to collect!
-I'm a hero!
-New Naked Rogue project started.

6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa, you have found the ultimate solution to repair bills :P

Honestly, its a cool project and i gratulate you reaching lvl 60 like this :)

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The naked rogue project is going very well. I am currently level 17 and i find leveling pretty easy, it may be because i have a lvl 60 rogue already but I seem to drop mobs extremely fast.

Gratz on the raid progress, I'll keep you updated as I level!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Octagon said...

Zabr email me so I can get your information down and put you up in a link on the sidebar.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started up a blog, I'm still working on it to make it look a bit more professional.

here's my blog

zabrs.blogspot.com

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin shoes, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike roshe, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany jewelry, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin uk, jordan pas cher, air max, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, nike free, michael kors pas cher, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, polo outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin, nike free run, tiffany and co, nike air max, prada handbags, burberry pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, tory burch outlet

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

beats by dre, louboutin, hermes belt, iphone cases, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, gucci, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, celine handbags, nike air max, vans, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, new balance shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ray ban, converse outlet, asics running shoes, hollister clothing, herve leger, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, hollister, ghd hair, reebok outlet, nike trainers uk, converse, timberland boots, soccer shoes, vans outlet, nike air max, oakley, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, baseball bats, instyler, hollister, babyliss, nike roshe run, jimmy choo outlet, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, ferragamo shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home