The Naked Troll Project

Monday, October 09, 2006

Holy crap the internet found me!


I have two new goals. I'm gonna get as far up the PVP ranking as I can before BC hits so I'm not permenantly labled "Scout Juffowup" and I'm also going to get ready for raiding.

I got 2000 hits yesterday. I guess that final forum post really hit its mark. And today... I got 14000 hits.

I've figured out what I want to do as a temporary fix for not grinding my naked ass up any more levels. Well it can be considered a form of grinding, I'm gonna see how far I can get up in the PVP rankings over the next few weeks.

Also I've talked to my guild about letting me raid naked. They actually seem to be ok with it. They are going to help me get the leaf from Molten Core so I can actually have a decent weapon to raid with. Over the next week I will be trying to get the Ony Key so I can properly raid.

Oh uhh two other important things happened.

About 3 people sent me tells that they saw me on the internet. The first one saw me through the blog and the forum post. But now these two new people saw me through Digg.com Holy shit... I'm on digg. Thats all I could respond with.

Speaking of which one of them is helping me get MC attunement at this very second. Thats what is in the image for this post.

This is a link to the Digg post

Interesting Facts:
-Holy shit I'm on digg
-I wonder how long till slashdot picks up on me.
-I did not actually post this on digg. I just found out about it.

7 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But now these two new people saw me through Digg.com"

That's me and Gric! =D

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried WOW for 1 week got bored with all the endless questing and lack of interesting things to do.

Im so happy you singlehandedly made me look at the game again. ITs cool what you did. Ill continute to read your postings with interest.

yes the internet has found you..
congrats..

digg digg digg

ha.
a.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/sex?
You should be like teh uber pro of WoW, like i have like 3 lvl 60 but they are on diffrent servers and stuff. So yeah, I could totaly pwn your ass with my rogue, 'DEAD!'

*looks around*.

Are you jordan/FoB?

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your also on qj.net

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made it, I've been with you from the beginning gratz, and digg?! who'da thunk it?!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, Grats man! I had a petless warlock I was working up for fun. I got up to 24th before I got distracted. Now I'm just doing stupid stuff like designing an MMO ;)

D.Storm
POSSe Entertainment

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're way up there on YouTube now too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home