The Naked Troll Project

Saturday, October 07, 2006

FUCKING SHIT I'M LEVEL 59!!!


Anticipation is quite litterally threatening to tear my body apart like the vicious angry anus of a black hole. Taking what was once beautiful and churning it into billions of particles and spewing it forth as a gamma ray burst. The longing for being able to just dick around Orgrimmar is excruciating. Alright all previous level 60's before me... I'm calling you out. I fucking hate you stop camping the damn spawns I need to gain exp off of. That is the largest problem with this project and its not even a problem based on armor. Its the excruciating grinding at the end its just boring as hell. With the addition of people jacking my monsters it makes it a grueling boring experience. I long for the times I can just be alone while I endlessly mill about an area searching for glorious glorious exp. I have some respite due to the fact that its all about to be over soon.

I am still unsure of wether I will continue not wearing armor at the end. I have conflicting ideas of what I should do. One of my friends pointed out a interesting fact that continuing to not wear armor is like refusing to stop running after finishing a marathon. The problem with this is I dont know if I will actually be done with this project. Do I need to go through the raids and get epic weapons? I need to find a proper point of closure for this project because I cannot possibly sustain it the way I have past 60.

To this date. I have not suffered a single issue because of my lack of armor aside from descrimination from fellow players. However most have given me positive feedback there are some who hate me for unknown reasons.

Things I can do to potentially salvage a secondary goal aside from leveling to 60.
1. Getting high ranked in BG.
2. Collect the teir sets and put them in bags for safe keeping
3. Create a second character to do this with.

/played 13 days 20 hours

Interesting Facts:
-Players to Bot Ratio on Mal'Ganis 1:100
-There will be MUCH more profanity in the 60 post.
-Level 60 is going to be a huge post.
-Gonna fraps getting level 60