The Naked Troll Project

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Return to the ancestral home.

After taking a several year sabbatical from World of Warcraft I recommit myself to completing the challenge I set forth previously. This time I am going to go all the way to 85. It's going to be slow going because at this point in my life I am a super busy man.

The big news is I've returned to Lightnings Blade my ancestral home. A few of my old friends from the time of the original NTproject have come back with me to aid my insanity. Unfortunately my name was taken and I've changed a third time to Jubbles. Yep Jubbles on Lightning's Blade. Chunkasaurus however is still his pudgy pink raptor self.

I'm going to attempt to clean up the spam posts and it's time to kick some ass.

This time will be different than the last where I just didn't have the motivation to complete the journey to 70 since everything was same old. Blizzard did major changes to the game and hunters since I've left including creating a bigger emphasis on armor than ever before. We'll see if I can plow my way to the top again and I'll keep everyone up to date on my exploits.

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Mathieu Douglass said...

Good luck man! My wife and roommate are with me doing alliance pacifists (Sacajawea, Williamclark, and Meriwether on Suramar) and with gathering skills giving you xp now with Cataclysm, it's much easier than it was. We were stuck at about 12 because we didn't want to do battleground quests and just stand around/heal. Now we're at 21 and have mounts. Some of the funniest stories have come from this group. You gotta share yours, I'm sure they're out there.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Hey, good to see you're back! (Are you still here? It's a month-and-a-half later) I actually only just checked (three years IS a long sabbatical) because I was linking to you on MY armorless character! Except since it isn't anywhere near the first, nobody will care, but I am doing it with a melee class! I'll send you the link so I don't look like I'm spamming for my thing, though.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Octagon said...

@Betty I am totally still here just super busy at work :(

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You inspired me to level a hunter naked. She just dinged 71 last night, Ryxl on the Malygos server. I actually stopped upgrading her weapons because it was too easy. Good luck on the journy to 85! *salutes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home